Hi Sandy,
is your addProduct method in ProductActions action being called?
it is unclear for me how would it happen,
because You are referencing addProduct action in /service namespace
which would normally be
some_base_actions_package.service.AddProductAction.java
Is it done with REST?

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.