Hi,

This is my projectstructure and the files you asked.
Hope you see something wrong..

Thx,
Sandy

Dir structure (as i see it in explorer):
Shop
        -.settings
        -src
                -main
                        -java
                                -be
                                        -shop
                                                -data
                                                -dataAccess
                                                -service

-ProductActions.java

-ProductActions-addProduct.validation.xml
                        -webapp
                                -includes
                                        menu.jsp
                                -WEB-INF
                                        -classes
                                                -struts.properties
                                                -struts.xml
                                        -struts-tags.tld
                                        -web.xml
                                -products.jsp
                                -adress.jsp
                -test
                        -java ....
        -target
        -pom.xml
        -.project
        -.classpath

web.xml:

<web-app id="starter" version="2.4"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
        <display-name>Struts 2 - Maven Archetype -
Starter</display-name>
        <filter>
                <filter-name>action2-cleanup</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp</filter
-class>
        </filter>
        <filter>
                <filter-name>action2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-cla
ss>
        </filter>
        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>action2-cleanup</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>
        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>action2</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>
        <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        </welcome-file-list>

</web-app>

Struts.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
"http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";>

<struts>

<constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="false" />

<package name="shop" namespace="/service" extends="struts-default">
                <action name="addProduct"
class="be.shop.service.TestActions" method="addProduct">
                        <result name="input">/products.jsp</result>
                        <result>/products.jsp</result>
                        <result name="error">/products.jsp</result>
                </action>
                <action name="goToProducts"
class="be.shop.service.ProductActions" method="goToProducts">
                        <result>/products.jsp</result>
                        <result name="error">/products.jsp</result>
                </action>
</package>
</struts>

ProductActions-addProduct-validation.xml:

 <!DOCTYPE validators PUBLIC "-//OpenSymphony Group//XWork Validator
1.0.2//EN"
        "http://www.opensymphony.com/xwork/xwork-validator-1.0.2.dtd";>
 <validators>
      <field name="weight">
         <field-validator type="double">
             <param name="minInclusive">0.0</param>
             <param name="maxInclusive">3.0</param>
             <message>Weight has to be numeric and can't be less than
0.</message>
         </field-validator>
     </field>
 </validators>