Zied Bejaoui wrote:
The problem is in this line in my LoginAction :

User usr = userService.getUser(username);

Then I'd assume the userService is null.

I am sorry if I am not clear but it's because I didn't get the code.

This doesn't really seem to be a Struts issue, but Spring. It's difficult to jump right in to using three brand new technologies--you might be better served by not trying to do so much at once and develop an understanding of each technology at a time, or by building up an application "by hand" so you understand how the different pieces fit together. Just a thought.

Dave