From: Paweł Wielgus [mailto:poulw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 7:10 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts2 with Authentication & Security

Hi all,
"a few years ago" means also that this solution still works.
But from my point of view, inteceptor might be better if You are in a situation
where You are not the only programmer
or You are laizy and have bad memory - just like me.
If so read this:
http://poulwiel.blogspot.com/2009/01/intercepting-all-actions-inside-my-app.html

Or use Spring Security (ACEGI).

Best greetings,