On Sunday 30 August 2009 11:06:55 pm Martin Gainty wrote:
> if you take it outside the form it  works
> /styles/main.css contents
> radio.CustomClass {
>      border: 1px solid black;
>      background-color: InfoBackground;
>      align:left;
>      valign:middle
> }
>
> .....jsp......
> <head>
> <title>test for lee</title>
> <link href="<s:url value='/styles/main.css' encode='false'
> includeParams='none'/>" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all"/>
> </head>
>
> <s:form>
> </s:form>
>
> <s:radio list="{'0'}" name="lookup_id3" cssStyle="{ align:left; }"
> value="0"/> <br>
> <s:radio list="{'1'}" name="lookup_id3" cssClass="radio.CustomClass"
> value="1" />

> ..will render 2 radio buttons aligned to the left...

Call me crazy, but don't inputs have to be inside of the form tags? I mean, I
would assume that part of the reason for having radio buttons is that he wants
the values to be sent to the server when the user submits the form.

Maybe I missed something earlier in the thread, but this seems like a counter-
productive suggestion. I mean, Fonz knows that I really want to think that
you're trying Martin, but it's these types of suggestions that get people
riled up.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher