I'm pretty sure the problem is that by default tomcat only maps *.jsp
to the jsp servlet. You can try to setup an extra servlet mapping in
your web.xml, but if you can use .jsp instead of .jspf, you're
probably better off.

You are right, it is a convention to use .jspf (for JSP Fragment), but
it looks like Tomcat devs forgot about that one ;)

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.