Since Musachy mentioned that the code wasn't yet released I wasn't sure about
the protocol.

I'll take your comment as yes its OK.

Will the Struts 2 JUnit plugin jar be part of the 2.1.8 release?  I'd like
to include in my article if people can expect it in 2.1.8 and be able to
just add a dependency in the pom.xml or include the downloaded jar in their
classpath.  For now I understand they'll have to checkout the latest code
from subversion repository.