Thanks
Dave
I actually found a very useful sample project from here
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html or
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html

There, the apache people seems to be using s:a tag "targets" attribute
to put the result in the same div. (see list.jsp and index.jsp)

But for some reason I am not able to compile this project. (in eclipse)
I suppose because is old. Or maybe the transaction library jar was not
the correct one.
I am still trying.

Regards

BTW: I have not tried StrutsBuilder yet, but I wish it gets popular. I
never liked that much Eclipse and maven in windows xp cmd is so
frustrating!

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Dave Newton<newton.d...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ignacio Enriquez wrote:
>>
>> Martin, Could you be more specific?
>
> *sigh*
>
>> I think that what I need is not update is actually reload a new
>> content inside the div. (this content is not static, it depends
>
>> on the initial form input)
>
> You don't show the form at all. Did you try using the form submit that uses
> the "targets" attribute to define a div (or divs) where the results of the
> submission should be?
>
>> but I don't know ajax calls and I am in kind of a hurry. (So no time
>> to learn very difficult ajax stuff)
>
> There are no shortcuts.
>
> Dave

慶應義塾大学大学院 理工学研究科