Hey...
I am just starting struts.
Is it possible set targets attribute of sx:submit conditionally?

For example,
if my action return "error" go back and show error ( in s:actionerror)
inside the parentDiv ( sx:submit targets="parentDiv" )
if "success", I want a new completely page, so no targets. (targets="none" ? )
Is this possible? or maybe a workaround?

Why is this necessary? Well, because my form is inside a sx:tabbedpanel tab!
 (So  almost every submit button must have a targets set or I my
result page will appear in a new page (without the tabbed pane) )

thanks

Ignacio