Your exception mapping is likely throwing an exception then... think
of it like this -

1 Action gets invoked
2  Oh-No! an exception -> go to the exception page
3 Exception page invoked
4  Oh-No! an exception -> go to #2

Xwork's chain result explicitly checks that an infinite chain sequence
isn't happening. That's more or less the only thing the chain result
checks, so I would make sure this isn't the case.

-Wes

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!