yeah i understand
just thought it would be something that would be supported natively thats
all

just that you know when things go into production, some ppl are just afraid
to see anything on the log file and whine a lot about it.

i guess i will fix it myself

or can you point me to the right direction of the place of the native type
converter?
is it in Xwork or OGNL? dont think its in Struts right?

Thanks