Here is an interesting one, I have a collection of params I wish to inject into
a URL dynamically.

I have a simple name value pair class that are stored in the extraArgs list

I can print out the extra tags on the page quite happily...

<s:iterator value="#attr.info.extraArgs" status="arg" >
    <s:property value="name" />,<s:property value="value" />
</s:iterator>

But when I go to try and slot them into a URL as params it does not work..

<aa hhref="<s:url action="%{#attr.info.baseUrl}" includeParams="none" >

    <s:iterator value="#attr.info.extraArgs" status="arg" >

        <s:param name="<s:property value='name' />" value="<s:property
value='value' />" />

    </s:iterator>

    <s:param name="page" value="%{#attr.page}" />

</s:url>">${page}</aa>

(intentional spelling mistakes in the a tag)

The params just do not seem to come through. I'll probably knock this up with a
scriptlet but bit annoyed as I think it should work.

Struts 2.1.6