Hi,

I wanted to use Struts2 as frontend for an EJB3 application. After reading lots of documentation, I doesn't find out how I do that. I only have found a description how to inject a EJB bean into a Spring bean, but then I need to implement the Spring bean class in the client a second time, what I don't want.

Formerly in older Struts1 applications I used a ServiceLocator to do a connect to the EJB3 beans, but I don't find any information if I can use this with Struts2.

Can you tell me what I should do to connect EJB3 and Spring/Strusts2 so I have access to the facade of my EJB3 layer in my struts2 action.

Kind regards,
Michael Obster