Could someone tell me the correct format for the @Result annotation for a
redirect action. The action class I want to redirect to is called
ProcessTemplate and I've tried

@Action(result...@result(name="success", type="redirect-action",
location="process-template")})
        public String execute() throws Exception {
                return SUCCESS;
        }

@Action(result...@result(name="success", type="redirect-action",
location="processtemplate")})
@Action(result...@result(name="success", type="redirect-action",
location="ProcessTemplate")})

and the app fails to start with
The Result type [redirect-action] which is defined in the Result annotation
on the class [class com.vasilikon.actions.CreateTemplate] or determined by
the file extension or is the default result type for the PackageConfig of
the action, could not be found as a result-type defined for the Struts/XWork
package [com.blackbox.actions#convention-default#] - [unknown location]

If I remove the annotation and deploy the app, config-browser finds the
action as process-template

Regards