Hi!

The last thing, which log prints out is
"WebLogic server detected. Enabling Struts parameter access work-around."
On Tomcat server, the app starts loading actions. I found this in s2 src - org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.java on 375 method "init_CheckWebLogicWorkaround". Actually the app only sets parameter "paramsWorkaroundEnabled" to true. For what is this parameter used? In the log file there is no error. Is it maybe issue with classloader?

I appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!

Gregor

Gregor Marinšek wrote:
Hi there!

I have an application running on tomcat without any problem. But when i delploy application to oracle weblogic, the server does not recognize the actions. I run config-browser and the actions section is empty. I'm using WL 10.3, java 1.5.

Has anyone got the same problem?

Thank you in advance!

Gregor