Hi!

I have the following class:

public class Question implements Serializable {
    private Integer id;
    private String content;
    private String type;
    private List<Answer> answers = new ArrayList<Answer>();

And class answer:

public class Answer implements Serializable{
    private Integer id;
     private String content;

I would like to iterate over the questions, and for each one display the
option to choose the answer in a radio button.

In the action class I have the followings:

List<Question> videoQuestion = ... (I get it from the database).