I have not read your post in detail but have a quick question about unit
testing with struts2.
lets say I have lot of DAO classes each with multiple methods each running a
stored procedure.

using your article information and Junit plugin if I write a unit case for
each of them (methods in DAO classes) how will it behave?

I mean Will I be able to just run the application (see index page) and
during that time all the unit cases will be ran?

I want to avoid going to each jsp page, clicking some link that triggers the
call to the DAO method.