Hello:

I jut upgraded from Struts 2.0.14 to 2.1.8
and noticed I am now getting this error:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
The requested list key 'accountManagerMap' could not be resolved as a
 collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or
people.{name}

I have this in my JSP code:

<s:select label="Account Manager"
key="marketingContact.accountManager.emailAddress"
        list="accountManagerMap"/>

The method getAccountManagerMap is in a superclass and is static.

This worked fine in 2.0.14, did something change in 2.1.8?

Thanks,
        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
CentOS 5.4 KVM VPS $55/mo, no setup fee, no contract, dedicated 64bit CPU