Von: larryreed [mailto:larryr...@comcast.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 17:59
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: i18n within dojo attribute

Thank you for your help.

This was, I believe, a typo in the email, but not in the code. In any case,
including the closing single quote does not solve the problem.

Here is the exact text and error message:

<s:textfield key="siSignInEMail" required="true"
dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox"
promptMessage="${getText('siSignInEMail')}" />

The generated error text:
'The function getText must be used with a prefix when a default namespace is
not specified '

error. It simply results in the text between double quotes being taken
literally:

<s:textfield key="signInEMail" required="true"
dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox"
promptMessage="%{getText('signInEMail')}" />

This results in a prompt containing %{getText('signInEMail')}.