Hello Z.,
you are right. I am really new to JQuery & Javascript as I've just focused
into server side programming. I'm not a javascript fan... I have to use it
anyway.
I have already solved the coords. problem  in JQuery drag&drop. There seem
to be many docs about it in the net. Anyway, I haven't solved the other
important problem and is how to trigger a struts2 remote div from
javascript. The JQuery drop listener is a javascript function. I have the
available and need to invoke a sx:div (old method) or the new sj:div to
process them and show the result in the same page ; Any example over there?

Thanks

I'll get that JQuery book :-)