Nicola de Saint-Aubert wrote:
It seems that OGNL # operator isn't anymore interpreted while migrating from
2.0 to 2.1.8 (in a jboss applications server). The same code does work with
version 2.0, but none of OGNL # operator expressions are evaluated in my jsp
with 2.8. Is there something to configure in 2.8 to get it working ?

The "#" character was made optional (in *some* instances) sometime during the S2.1 process. IIRC there were a couple of use-cases where using it *didn't* work, but for the most part, I would have thought it would still work.

Under what conditions is it completely not working for you?

Dave