I would agree with eclipse as well. However, if you are trying to do
design too, the typical cycle is you create 'dumb HTML' pages in a
wysiwyg editor. Then clean up the code in eclipse and convert to JSP.
A wysiwyg editor will most likely create bloated code. So you will
have to clean up quite a bit, add CSS, etc. This makes dev in eclipse
easier becuase you have a base to start from.