Hi Matt, You could add to your action declaration in the struts.xml a
parameter called excluded methods, where you can add the name of the methods
of your action that you don't want to be validated, for example:

<interceptor-ref name="yourInterceptor">
  <param name="excludeMethods">methodName1,methodName2</param>
</interceptor-ref>

Even if your interceptor is a default interceptor like workflow or the
interceptor is inside a interceptor stack you can reference it with the same
declaration

<interceptor-ref name="stackThatContainsTheInterceptor">
  <param
name="interceptorName.excludeMethods">methodName1,methodName2</param>
</interceptor-ref>

--
Visita mi blog
http://codigo-java.com