Hello,
I wonder if it is possible to make s:select tag localize the content of
option elements. I am using:

<s:select labelposition="left" key="category" id="category"
list="%{categories}"  listKey="id" listValue="name" emptyOption="true"/>

I'd like attribute listValue="name" property value if the objects iterated
not to be shown "as is" but to be used as a key to the language property
files... just like the "key" attribute value ("category" in this example) is
localized.

¿Is it possible or I must pre-populate the list with already localized
strings?

Thanks,
Ignacio