Brian Thompson escribió:
Try this:

<s:iterator value="selIngredientes">
  <s:property />
</s:iterator>

Calling <s:property> without specifying a value will default to the top of
the value stack which ought to be the current element in the list because
you're inside the <s:iterator> tag.

-Brian

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Oscar <oscar.kalde...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi to all, i have a simple question about <s:iterator> tag. Let's say that
we have a property in our action of type List, but in that list i only store
Strings.
When i want to print the value of the list on the JSP i use this code
snipped:

<s:iterator value="selIngredientes">
  <s:property value="?" />
</s:iterator>

But i don't know if that's right, because i don't know how to put in the
value attribute of the property tag, because the list isn't a list of
objects, is a list of simple strings so each object doesn't have a property
to get the string value.

Thanks    Brian, it works.

Before your answer i tried this:

<s:iterator value="selIngredientes">
 <s:property value="selIngredientes" />
</s:iterator>

But it prints me the values with [] like this:

[TOMATO]
[PINEAPPLE]
[ANOTHER]