Hi,

So I think I have a better way to ask my question ;-)

Given something like this block of tags:

<logic:iterate id="download" name="Downloads">
        <bean:write name="download" property="displayName"/><br />
        <bean:write name="download" property="description"/>
</logic:iterate>

How can I do something like this inside the <logic:iterate/>:

<%@ page import="com.oe.wa.cal.bean.DownloadBean" %>
<%
        DownloadBean db = (DownloadBean) request.getAttribute("download");
        out.print(db.getSomeProperty());
%>

Note that I want to do this with a scriptlet and not with tags.

Thanks!

Jon