Hello,
I am trying to use client side validations through ...-validation.xml in
struts2
I have it working but only for text and file input fields. I need to
validate if a checkbox is checked. using "required" or "requiredstring"
validators always validates as the field as a value even if you don't
checkit. I guess the same happens with a group of radio buttons. (all with
the same field name). They have a value.

I have not found a OGNL expression that might work.

Anybody know how to solve this? I'd like to use simple client side
validation.

Thanks,
Ignacio