Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.

Your input is very valuable as we evaluate using Struts 2 and Spring
together.

Wes - thank you for the feedback on some areas of concern when using Spring.
Teaching our other Java developers how to use Spring is an issue.  I do
think there are now several good online sources for helping others learn to
use Struts 2 and Spring (I do wish the Struts 2 book you started that
included a nice chapter on Struts 2 and Spring would have been published.  I
got the early access version and it was a big help in learning how to use
Spring with Struts).  I've also tried to write up some good articles on my
blog.

Once you get past the learning curve - I've found that using Spring speeds
up my development and also makes my application easier to
test/enhance/change in the future.  Does anyone disagree with that?

Please keep the feedback (both good and bad) about using Struts 2 and Spring
coming.

Thanks again.

Bruce Phillips