In my Struts 2 book, I've now read all about built-in type conversion and
overriding default messages. So I got a useful message now, when the user
enters an alphanumeric value in a field with an underlying int property. But
after the conversion error, Struts goes on validating and the message for a
missing required field is still displayed. How can I avoid field validation
after conversion errors?

Titus