> Ideally I would want the accountStatus list to contains a
> list of "true" or
> "false" strings, however accountStatus list only seems to
> contains only the
> checked
> elements...

It looks like you are processing the submitted params
yourself.  If that is the case, the browser only gives
you values for the checked boxes.  That is an http limitation,
not struts.  If you want to do it that way, you will have
to check for the non-presence of unchecked boxes.

Struts will handle the checkboxes correctly if you let it handle
the form submission.  On my form bean, I have boolean values
for each of the checkboxes and set the checkbox to use
the field name: <s:checkbox name="myName">
When the user submits the form, everything
works as expected.

Can you do that in your app instead of processing the
request params yourself?

        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host your struts app on a CentOS VPS for only $25/month!