Fantastic! The error that I'm getting is, "org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory ([Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application." Ever seen that?

TG

Neil Aggarwal wrote:
Let me simplify the question: Has anyone out there managed to create a working connection to the latest version of MySQL 64-bit via JDBC from Struts 2?

I am sure many people have.  I run 64 bit servers with MySQL
and Struts 2.

What are you seeing?

Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host your Struts app on a CentOS VPS for only $25/month!