Session data handling is the same for all frameworks based on the
Servlet and JSP specification, and AFAIK S2 doesn't provide any helper
to handle it differently (one exception is the token interceptor to
avoid double submits.)

I think you should design the application specifically to handle this
case: if some user is already logged in, you can prevent him log in
again as an admin by checking some data is already present in session
scope.

Also, it seems you have 2 login screens: one for regular users and
other for admins. Other solution can be to have only one login screen
and rework your user roles, assigning some regular users the "admin"
role too.

HTH,
Gabriel