Hi,

I'm trying to use JAAS with Struts2. I have my own implementation of JAAS
and if I use it in an application without Struts, it works fine. I'm using
FORM like authentication method.

But when I wan to use it with Struts 2, I get an 404 error (I have an
constraint with "/*"). If I deactivate the security constraint (I comment
the element security-constraint in the web.xml file), the application works
fine again.

I have tried to use the BASIC authentication method with the realm that
comes with Tomcat with the application struts-blank. The results is the
same. When I active the security-constraint, I get an 404 error, but when I
deactivate security, works fine.

Is like if the filter of struts don't works... any of this has sense...

any idea?