Hi list.

Using 2.1.8 with JSP on JBoss 5.1.0. <s:head /> generates
the links for style.css and utils.js which is not valid,
i.e. the files are not found at the specified position
(after reviewing the generated HTML). A quick look shows
that styles.css is located under "/template/xhtml/styles.css"
and not under the generated "struts/xhtml/styles.css" .
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something I messed up
or just if it's just a lack of knowledge on my side.
Please tell me if further information is needed.

Regards,
Stephan