Hi

If user created a book mark and accessing a page then how can push him to
index action. based on the user accessing namespace i want to set a session
variable with the corresponding region.

Ex

if namespace is 'Barbados'
      session ='Barbados'

if namespace is 'Antigua'
      session ='Antigua'

If this is you saying please provide me additional info. since i am very
basic in S2.

Lots of thanks
Emil