Thanks Dale. I searched a little bit about it and i solve the problem
creating a InputStream field in my action, then adding a stream result type
as you said, like this:

<result name="xlsRep" type="stream">
  <param name="contentType">application/vnd.ms-excel</param>

  <param name="inputName">nameOfInputStreamFieldFromYourAction</param>
  <param name="contentDisposition">filename="nameoffile.xls"</param>

  <param name="bufferSize">1024</param>
</result>