Hi.

I have a struts 2 application.  I followed the directions at
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/gwt-plugin.html

I do not see my Struts2FillGwt class's onModuleLoad method getting
called when I go to
http://localhost:8092/struts2Fill/Gwtandstruts2.html  It's not
dynamically populating my   <td id="sendButtonContainer"></td>

It's set up as an entry point.

I wonder if  http://localhost:8092/struts2Fill/Gwtandstruts2.html  is
really the way to enter the struts2/gwt-plugin powered site.

Should it be something like:
http://localhost:8888/Gwtandstruts2.html?gwt.codesvr=10.0.0.4:9997
and how do I get that gwt.codesvr=....?

2009/12/17 Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>:

> the endpoints would have the same class attribute from the action tag e.g.
> <action name="Hello" class="example.Hello" method="hello">
> MyServiceAsync service = (MyServiceAsync) GWT.create(MyService.class);
> ServiceDefTarget endpoint = (ServiceDefTarget) service;
> endpoint.setServiceEntryPoint("Hello.action");
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/gwt-plugin.html
>
> Martin Gainty
> independant?
>
> Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger
> sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung
> oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich
> dem Austausch von Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche
> Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen
> wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.
> destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez
> l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci
> est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement et n'aura pas
> n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email
> peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter
> aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.
>

>> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:38:37 +0500
>> Subject: The GWT Plugin
>> From: saee...@gmail.com
>> To: user@struts.apache.org
>>
>> I am planning to use GWT in some of my projects, the Struts 2 + GWT Plugin
>> looks very good. How do I make it work with Struts on parts of the project,
>> will it need multiple entrypoint 's?
>>
>> --
>> Saeed Iqbal
>> Independant Consultant
>> J2EE - Application Architect / Developer

Michael Finney - "Always Striving To Serve You Better Every Day"
http://www.SmilingSoftwareSolutions.com