I have a tabbed panel that contains a div which loads its content via ajax.
Very standard.  The ajax content includes javascript that I want to be executed
so I have set the executeScripts parameter to "true" for the div.  This all
worked fantastic prior to upgrading to Struts 2.1.8.1 from 2.0.11.1.  However,
it now will not run my javascript code.

I have tracked down the issue or at least isolated it.  In addition to the
javascript, my content returned via ajax also contains an ajax themed submit
tag.  If I look at the template/ajax/submit.ftl in the dojo plugin and compare
it to the version found in 2.0.11.1, I notice that it now contains the
following three lines at the botton of the ftl:

<#if parameters.pushId>
<script language="JavaScript"
type="text/javascript">djConfig.searchIds.push("${parameters.id?html}");</script>
</#if>

If I remove these lines, then all works fine again.  Does anyone know why that
would be or have a suggestion for a good fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Ken

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.