On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Antonio Petrelli <
antonio.petre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/2/25 abhishek jain <abhishek.netj...@gmail.com>:
> > I get the error message: Can't get definitions factory from context.
> > I know due to the datasource it cannot find the tiles defs file, but why?
>
> Because the application failed starting, probably. Check the log
> related to the start of your application.
>
> Antonio--

Hi ,
Thanks for the help, it narrowed the problem to the following error,
Where should i look next,

Feb 25, 2010 8:46:32 PM org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet init
SEVERE: Unable to initialize Struts ActionServlet due to an unexpected
exception or error thrown, so marking the servlet as unavailable.  Most
likely, this is due to an incorrect or missing library dependency.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPool

Thanks for the help, really appreciated,
--
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain