Hi Cielpa,

'Invalid property' would suggest that your form does not contain the
property searchList. It is difficult to tell without a bit of background and
seeing some code. Can you explain what you are doing and show me your
struts-config.xml file.

By the way, your form should be declared as a DynaValidatorForm. There is no
such thing as a DynaValidatorActionForm.

For example..

<form-bean name="myForm" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaValidatorForm">
    <form-property name="searchList" type="java.util.ArrayList"/>
</form-bean>

Hugh