i am not sure , whether this will helpful to you anyway i have done
something as following,

<package namespace="/antigua" name="myPackage2" extends="struts-default">

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="antiguainter"
class="AntiguaRegionInterceptor"></interceptor>
            <interceptor-stack name="antiguaStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="createSession"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="antiguainter" />
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
            </interceptor-stack>

        </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="antiguaStack"></default-interceptor-ref>
.
.
.

</package>

<package namespace="/barbados" name="myPackage1" extends="struts-default">

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="barbadosinter"
class="BarbadosRegionInterceptor"></interceptor>
            <interceptor-stack name="barbadosStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="createSession"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="barbadosinter" />
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="barbadosStack"></default-interceptor-ref>
.
.
.

</package>