Hi,

IHMO I think the best solution is ONE JSP to manage any mode. When you have
a lot of fields, it's very difficult to maintain your view. When you
add/remove field into EDIT JSP you must add/remove filed into CREATE JSP,
UPDATE JSP,...Imagine that you want manage roles too (display a field if
user has some roles). This combinaison becomes awfull if you have a JSP per
mode.

That's why I have created FormView. Manage your CRUD form with ONE JSP.
FormView capture the HTML generated by JSP and update it switch mode,
roles... I had developped this project to manage any Taglib. But IHMO I
think it should be very cool that Struts2.x manage edit mode into Taglib.

You can find this idea into
Struts-Layout<http://struts.improve-technologies.com/features/displaymode.html>(DisplayMode).
You drive the display mode on server and taglib display the
HTML switch the mode. The only diffuclty with this idea is to configure th
etaglib to generate a string "A country" (HTML generated = "A country)
instead of a HTML select which display "A country" (HTML generated =
country</option></select>

Regards Angelo