Hi
I wanna show my arrayList on the screen by using logic:iterate tag but when
i run my application i am gettig this error.I'm working on this application
for two days and still i cant see my arraylist elements on the browser.
Thanks in advice.

 data.jsp

<logic:iterate id="book" name="sendJsp"   property="bookList">
    <bean:write name="book" property="name"/>
  </logic:iterate>

Book.java

public class Book {

    private String name;
    private String description;
    private int price;
    private int id;

    public Book()
   {

   }
    public Book(String name)
    {
        this.name=name;
    }

     public ArrayList<Book> loadData()
     {
         ArrayList<Book> kitapListesi = new ArrayList<Book>();
         kitapListesi.add(new Book("calculus1"));
          kitapListesi.add(new Book("calculus2"));
         return kitapListesi;
     }

BookAction.java

  public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
            HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
            throws Exception {

        BookForm bookForm = (BookForm) form;
        Book book = new Book();
        bookForm.setBookList(book.loadData());
       request.setAttribute("sendJsp", bookForm.getBookList());
        return mapping.findForward(SUCCESS);
    }

BookForm.Java

public class BookForm extends org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm {

 private ArrayList<Book> bookList = new ArrayList<Book>();

    public BookForm() {
        super();
        // TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
    }
    public ArrayList<Book> getBookList() {  return bookList; }
  public void setBookList(ArrayList<Book> bookList) {  this.bookList =
bookList; }

struts_config.xml

<form-bean name="BookForm" type="paket.BookForm"></form-bean>>

 <action input="/data.jsp" name="BookForm" path="/data" scope="request"
type="paket.BookAction" >
  </action>