Hi All,

We are migrating our application from Struts1.x to Struts2. Let me say we
have some 5 pages on each page user enters different data on 5th page we
have submit button. Clicking on submit button we insert data entered in all
5 pages to DB.

User can navigate to previous pages to change data he entered while user
navigating to previous pages we need to populate the data user had entered.

In Struts1.x we are storing all the data in a form. In struts2 when we
navigate to previous pages we are loosing the entered data.

We welcome any suggestions to fix this issue.

Thanks
Sandeep.Kotha