You can't. One alternative is to save the file in another directory and redirect to it.

fea jabi wrote:
On click of a button I open a window and generating PDF in it as "inline" within that browser window. It works fine.
I did set the http response header for the response with the file name. So, I
am seeing the right PDF name in the open/save dialog of PDF.

But when I click on the save button in PDF within the browser or File|Save of the browser
the file name in the save dialog is the "struts action name.pdf" instead of the
http response header file name that I set.

How to get the file name set to the header of http response in the save dialog
instead of the struts action name.pdf?

Thanks.