Greetings to all,

I have a spring dao class like this

public class RoleDaoImpl extends SimpleJdbcDaoSupport implements RoleDao {

    public Role findRoleById(Long id) {

and I have added it to spring as

    <bean id="roleDao" class="comm.dao.RoleDaoImpl">
        <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
    </bean>

when I am calling a method in this dao from struts 2 tag
like this ... (this is a direct jsp call, not forwarding from an action)

<s:select name="anchor.roles.role_id" list="roleDao.listRoles"
listKey="role_id" listValue="role_name"></s:select>

this select list is not populating. How can I fix this.
I am using struts spring plug-in by the way.

Thanks in advance.
Supratim.