From: jonathan doklovic [mailto:list-rea...@sysbliss.com]
Sent: 20 April 2010 15:48
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Convention Plugin not being picked up.

I would also look at your struts config for the following:

struts.convention.default.parent.package - should be the name of your
default package declared in the config

struts.convention.action.includeJars - if your actions are in separate
jars, you may need to add a pattern here so convention will scan them

- Jonathan

Miles, Chris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the convention plugin, not the older codebehind plugin. The

> convention plugin exists in my lib directory. I am calling actions by
>
> /namespace/actionName.action
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris
>

>> Good Afternoon Chris
>>
>> best to look at the usage of the code behind plugin
>> http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/codebehind-plugin.html
>>
>> a few fundamentals:
>> did you copy the codebehind jar to WEB-INF/lib?
>> is your Action mapping adhering to the convention of
>> /NAMESPACE/ACTION.(jsp|vm|ftl)
>>

>> I am using Glassfish 2.1 and deploying my application with the
>> convention plugin, but none of my annotations are being processed
>> which leads me to believe that the plugin is not being loaded. There
>> is nothing in the server logs mentioning any messages or errors. The
>> config browser plugin tells me anything I define in a config file,
>> but
>>

>> not through annotations.

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED