http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?threadID=22922&start=15&tstart=0

maybe this post (and the first page) will help you, as they show a similar example and how the list relates to the properties in the action

Em 27-04-2010 14:14, RogerV escreveu:

mgainty wrote:

the site you mentioned has incorrect null list list examples

the correct examples are located at
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/components/OptionTransferSelect.html
better to populate list atrribute with valid values such as
       list="{'Wes Wannemacher', 'Paul Benedict', 'Rainer
Hermanns','Musachy Barosso','Dave Newton'}"

Martin Gainty

Pardon?

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear, the RoseIndia example works, but is
useless because the list values are populated in the JSP. I cannot get
populating the list values from my action to work.

Regards