I'm sure I've seen the answer to this somewhere, but darned if I can find it now when I need it!

I have a page that allows edits of various options, the names of which are dynamically retrieved from the database. If I have the code in the JSP as below, the value displayed in the text field is always that from the database. If there is a validation error, the user's input value is not maintained as it would be if there were an explicit getter/setter for each option name. Is there a way to code the Action (or the JSP) so that the value shown is the user's input value if there is an error?

         <s:iterator value="authorizedOptions" id="o">
<s:textfield size="10" name="${o.optionName}" id="${o.optionName}" value="${o.valueInt}" />

Mitch