This might be hard to nail down because, in looking at the resolution
date, that looks like he fixed it back before xwork was brought over
into the Apache source repository. You can start over here -
http://www.opensymphony.com/xwork/cvs.action

But, the fisheye instance over at opensymphony has been hosed up for a
while. So, you'll have to actually checkout the code (using the
instructions on that page) and then diff from something like r1779 and
r1780

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher